Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Congratulations Karazan's!


I just wanted to let my buddies down in California know how thrilled we are with your successful weekend at Cow Palace! We knew you could do it!! What a great show for all of you.
My mom was really upset that her plane got cancelled and she didn't get to share in your glory. It worked out really well for me though as mom spent the weekend with me!
We are waiting patiently for some pictures.
Please join me in giving all the Karazan's a big round of applause, but especially Andrew for all your hard work, we heard you did really well buddy, and Satch was right behind you. You guys did your papa proud.
Take care, and maybe some day we will be in the ring together. I'm kinda enjoying my time off right now though. Can't you tell by the smile on my face.
Gizmo

1 comment:

onecoatsam said...

Hi Gizzy -

That is really sweet of you.
We also really missed your Mom, but we knew that she'd be with you so we knew all would be well.

Anyway, you would have beaten them all!

Thanks again, buddy,

Satch & 'Drew