Sunday, March 16, 2008

It's my Birthday!!!


Today is my Birthday, I turn 4 years old, which doesn't sound like much, but for us four legged friends thats like 28, and then add a newfie in the mix and I'm like 30...yikes...now that is old!!!
Mom says I have to act more mature now, whatever that means....
We went for a long truck ride, and stopped at a really nice park on the way back, I got to get out and sniff around for a bit.





I got this silly monkey for my birthday, it squeaks...but doesn't taste very good.





But I do get a little tired of playing with it.
I think I'm ready for my birthday cake now!
Rebus I'll bring you a piece to class on Monday and Satch, Drew, I'll bring you down a piece.
I think I will nap now until mom brings it to me.
Gizzy

2 comments:

Rebus said...

Happy Newfday Gizzy!!!! Look forward to seeing you soon. Hope it's DQ ice cream cake - it's yummy!

Rebus

onecoatsam said...

Happy birthday to you.
Happy birthday to you.
Happy birthday, Dear Gizmo.
Me and 'Drew just love you!!!!!

Your buddies,,
Satch & Drew

(lots of ice creame for you)