Thursday, October 11, 2007

Mom and Dad are leaving me......


Satchie help!!

My mom and dad are leaving and I'm going to be home all alone...well sort of, mom has a friend looking after me, I really like her, her hair smells good, but its just not going to be the same.

Mom has been really spoiling me lately tho, I think she is feeling a little guilty. What can I do Satch.... I don't want them to leave me. Dad says its only for a few days, but it will fell like years!! Dad also said he's bringing a new truck home for me, and I'm really looking forward to that. Any advice you have Satch, let me know.
Your lonely pal... Giz

1 comment:

Princess, Tank and Isaac: The Newfs of Hazard said...

Hi Gizmo! Our dad leaves us sometimes. We hate it, but we've learned he comes back. He puts us in jail!