Thursday, May 22, 2008

Joyeux Anniversaire à Satchel!!!



My buddy Satch (his dad calls him Scoldy) turns 4 on Sunday. He is a very very special buddy. As you can see by his pictures he is one amazing boy!!




Satchel is a California boy and lives with his brother Andrew, he was born in wine country, he is a beautiful "Karazan."

Hey Satch my mom told me when I turned 4 that I have to be more mature now, do you know what that means?



I know all of you will join me in wishing Satch a very happy birthday!! Hope you get lots of presents!



All the best Satch,



Your best friend Gizmo

1 comment:

onecoatsam said...

Gizzy -

Thanks so much.
We love you and your parents and will be coming to visit you in Canada along with the snow.
We miss you guys and wish you all the best.

Your best buddies,

Satch & Drew