Saturday, May 16, 2009

Gizzy went to School

Mom took me to school on Friday for show and tell. I got to go
to 2 classrooms and visit with all the kids. It was alot of fun, but a bit
overwhelming. Jake and Nevada both had to read a bit of history about
me, and what we were bred for. They were very interested
in my webbed feet, they all had to check them out. There were kids everywhere and they all wanted to say hi to me.
Which was ok but were they noisey. Jake took me around his class to
meet each one of his classmate. They all really liked me, which made
me feel good. The next class I went to was Nevada's, she is 2 years
younger than Jake, and at one time was so afraid of me she would
cry everytime I was around. But now she has no problems, she even
introduced me!

I was so tired after all that excitement. I slept all the way home.
Mom says she was really proud of me, and that I was soo good for
not scaring any of the kids. Scare kids..me...why would I do that?

Gizzy

6 comments:

Jazzy said...

How sweet ! Giz, people of all ages love you because you are such a sweetheart ! Always friendly and so gentle .
We love you Giz :)
Your friend always,
Jazzy

Life is good in Koda's World said...

Gizzy, you are so cool! I totally look up to you because you are so patient with all the kids, I hope to be like you one day! Looks like you and your mom had a great time, she sure loves you alot!

Your buddy,
Koda

onecoatsam said...

What a good boy Gizzy. We'd bet those kids had never seen anything so big and beautiful, or been around anything so sweet.


Your buddies,

Satch&Drool

Randi said...

Awww Gizzy...I bet all those little human pups went home & asked their peoples for a beautiful newf..just like you..

love & licks,
Randi

ps..LOVE LOVE LOVE the pic of you laying on the wooden bench..CLASSIC!

Sophie and Isabella said...

Hey Giz!
I'm soooo glad you got to do a classroom visit too! Those little ones just love us and wow for little people they give a lot of big hugs. Isn't that just the best! Bella and I can't wait to go back next year.

thane said...

7a replica bags philippines zeal replica bags reviews replica bags india