Saturday, December 1, 2007

Happy Holidays "Let it Snow"























This is my most favortie time of year!...Its snowing and I love it!! Dad and I built this cool snowbuddy...ok so he's cool until it warms up and he becomes a puddle. But for now at least I have someone to hang out with. Hey Satch & Drew, we can build snow caves when you guys come visit. Mom doesn't like all the snowballs that get attached to my fur. It takes her forever to get them off so I can come in the house, now it will be awhile before she lets me back out again....but I can't wait!!! I'll try and keep some snow for you Satch...hurry up!




Giz

1 comment:

onecoatsam said...

Oh, Gizzy, just when we think you can't get more beautiful, you come up with even greater pictures and video.

Nice tune also; really nice!

Love,

Satchel & Andrew