Friday, January 16, 2009

Hey "Danko" where are you?


Oh I am just so excited, my mom and dad have been trying to find some of my litter mates and now one has found me!!! Please Danko can you get your mom to contact my mom and dad, they would like to compare notes with you. Do you know of any of our other litter mates? Do you have a blog that we can share as well.




Thank you so much for commenting on my blog. How did you find me? I sure like your antlers!!! Have you seen any of my youtube videos?
We hope to hear from you soon Danko so get your mom on it.
Take Care
Gizzy

7 comments:

onecoatsam said...

Way cool, Gizzy. You found you mate. He looks like one handsome guy.

Randi said...

Awww Gizmo! I hope he contacts your mama soon! I keep in touch with my brothers too!

Love & Licks,
Randi

Life is good in Koda's World said...

Gizzy,

The girls in my class are too small but I did meet a Newfie girl at the park today. Maybe she'll be my new girlfriend, any tips? Glad one of your littermates found you! Share some pics will ya?

Licks,
Koda

Sophie and Isabella said...

I'm so happy for you! I keep in touch with a few of my littermates and it's always fun to get together.
Sophie

Danko said...

Hi Gizmo
Can you ask your Mom to email my Mom at danko04@gmail.com ?
My Mom's name is Dori
I found you through the Newfsletter :)

Danko said...

Hi Gizmo
My Mom's been telling me about the emails she has been sharing with your Mom. Mom is going to send lots of pictures your way. There are even some from when we were pups.
from your bro, Danko :)

Danko said...

Hi Gizmo
thank you for the bib. I wasn't sure about wearing it at first but it's way better than the one my Mom usually puts on me.
Mom says I have to wear it whenever I eat... Don't know about that.
I almost caught a skunk last week and Mom said it was a good thing that I didn't.
Your Bro Danko