Saturday, June 13, 2009

Gizmo gets his first Group Placement


Mom is just so excited, and I really don't know what all the fuss is about. She spends hours washing, drying, combing and clipping me, which I endure just to keep her happy and for what? A couple minutes in the ring, where I'm looked at and touched in the most inappropriate places by some strange person!
But today was different. I didn't just get one turn in the ring, I was invited back again, this time with various types of dogs, not just the newfies. It was all so new to me, I can remember this happening once before when I was a young lad, but that was awhile ago.
I had quite a cheering committee, whenever I went around the ring I could hear them clapping and hooting for me, that was cool!
Then we are all lined up and the judge starts picking dogs and putting them in a different line, and I was one of them!!!


We do one more lap around the ring and more clapping and cheering and the next thing I know dad has this big white rossette in his hands for moi being 4th in the Working Group!

When we came out of the ring there was a bunch of hugging and more cheering, and there she was, my girlfriend Olive, who was ringside watching the whole thing! She is such a sweet young girl, and she gets me going everytime she comes near. We got to play around a bit until dad said I wasn't allowed to climb on her....he spoiled my fun!


All in all it was a very good day despite the problems dad had with the truck on the way to the show. But we got that fixed on our way home. With a side trip to Dairy Queen for an ice cream cone....yummy!!

After a big dinner I was so ready for a sleep! Until next weekend when rumour has it they have me in another show, this time its for 3 days!!!...oh the horror of it all!

Gizzy

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey gizzy, is that the same landseer that was flirting with you at the carting lesson?

Are you going to make little gizmo's?


No newf yet

Reeta said...

Congratulations, handsome! I'm also glad you were able to spend some time with your beautiful Landseer girlfriend. I'm first in line for Gizmo-Olive puppy when you two are ready to take the next step.

Anonymous said...

hi fellas. I'm honestly into shoes and I was looking for that meticulous brand. The prices as regards the sneakers are about 190 pounds on every page. But finally I set this locate selling them someone is concerned half price. I in reality like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy these. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

good evening bros. I'm honestly into shoes and I had been looking as far as something that exact make. The prices for the shoes are all over 200 bucks on every page. But definitively I set this location selling them for half price. I absolutely like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely buy them. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

hello people. I'm actually into shoes and I have been searching for the sake of that meticulous make. The prices due to the fact that the shoes are about 220 bucks on every page. But for all I set this location selling them for half price. I in reality love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy these. what can you say about it?